Bond and Beyond tour to Phang Nga bay and Koh Yao
The original Phang Nga bay speedboat tour
Phuket to Phang Nga by speedboat in just 40 minutes.
This tour balances taking you to all the popular sights along with some that are less visited. You never feel like you are being herded.
- Kayaking through the mangroves.
- Exploring caves.
- Panyee sea gypsy village.
- James Bond Island.
- Lunch is on the beautiful Koh Yao Island.
- Plenty of time to relax and swim at Koh Nok or Koh Kuda.
- Fun and friendly guides (multi lingual).
- The modern speedboat is never over crowded.
- Pick up from any Phuket hotel.
Schedule & Itinerary
Bond and Beyond schedule
Tour runs all year round with daily departures from Phuket.
The itinerary is flexible to avoid the crowds. Phuket hotel pick up’s are at 0600-0645 hrs, return is about 1800 hrs
The tour includes:
- James Bond Island. Normally the first stop before other boats arrive
- Koh Panyee sea gypsy village with time to explore the narrow stilted walkways and the life that hides behind (check out the floating football pitch with no nets in the goals).
- Naka Cave, hidden in the mangrove forest
- Mangrove cave, you’ll need a torch here
- Kayaking (sea canoe) around the mangroves at Lod Nai cave. Kayaking time is about 40 minutes.
- Koh Yao, lunch at a local restaurant and a visit to a viewpoint.
- Hide away. Swimming and relaxing at a small island.
Please note that there is no snorkeling on this tour.
1-2 people: 3,700 baht per adult / 2,300 baht per child
3-4 people: 3,600 baht per adult / 2,200 baht per child
5+ people: 3,500 baht per adult / 2,100 baht per child
Child = 4-12 years
Price includes: Transfers from Phuket hotels to Royal Phuket Marina, English speaking guides, lunch, torches, helmets, dry bags, life jackets, insurance.
We can also arrange transfers from Khao Lak if you don’t mind an early start.
Note that these speedboat tours are not suitable for infants 3 years old and under, or for pregnant women and the elderly over 70 years of age.
Cancellations: Must be made by email from the lead contact to email@example.com. In the event of cancellation the following charges apply:
– 7 days or more prior to the package or tour date: full refund less bank fees.
– 3-6 days prior to the package or tour date: 30% of total price
– Within 72 hours of the package or tour date, or no show: 100% of total price.
Weather Policy: This is an all weather tour and still runs if it is raining in the morning. The tour will be cancelled if the forecast is for rough sea unsafe for small boats. The decision to cancel is made on the morning of the tour by the boat captain and the harbour master. If a trip is cancelled because of bad weather you can reschedule to the next available day. If you cannot reschedule you will be refunded in full.