Krabi 4 Islands
Day trip by speedboat from Krabi
The Krabi 4 islands sightseeing tour is a great value.
- By speedboat from Ao Nang. Short travelling time.
- Stops at many of the most beautiful islands close to Krabi and Ao Nang.
- These islands have the whitest sand beaches and clearer water than the mainland beaches.
- Includes some snorkeling at Chicken Island.
- One of the best Krabi day trips for all the family.
Schedule & Itinerary
Daily departures all year round.
Hotel pick up at about 8.30 am and transfer to Hat Nopparatara pier.
The speedboat departs from the pier at 9.00 am
The tour finishes at about 3.00 pm
- Koh Kai (Chicken Island). You’ll instantly see why this island got it’s name as soon as you are in sight of Chicken Island, a large rock sticking up that looks like a roosters head and neck. There is snorkeling on a reef just off shore from Chicken Island. Experienced snorkelers may not be that impressed but if you are new to the underwater World it will amaze. The most prevalent fish are sergeant majors and rabbit fish which are used to being fed here. Parrot fish, banner fish and butterfly fish can also be seen. The reef is hard coral, it’s not that colourful but is pretty in patches. There are guides on the boat but they do not get in the water to help snorkelers spot fish, they stay on the boat to help people in and out of the water. If you have never snorkeled before they can show you how to use the mask and snorkel and live jackets are provided.
- Tub Island (and Mor Island). These islands are joined by a sand bank that you can walk across as low tide. Lunch is normally served buffet style at the beach shack restaurant here.
- Koh Poda: Another uninhabited island just 1km in diameter with crystal clear water and white sand. Beautiful tourquise water is lovely to swim in. Or you can just relax under the shade of a casuarina tree.
- Phra Nang Beach. A bay linked to Railey beach. This is a lovely swimming beach. It is normally the last stop on the tour on the way back to Ao Nang. You will have a chance to walk around and admire the karst limestone rocks (popular with rock climbers here) and to enter Phra Nang Cave. You can walk from Phra Nang beach to Railey East beach and see the monkeys along the way. At the southern end of Railey East you will see rock climbers scaling the rocks. From Railey East you can walk through the island to Railey West beach.
1-2 people: 1,200 baht per adult / 800 baht per child
3-4 people: 1,150 baht per adult / 750 baht per child
5+ people: 1,100 baht per adult / 700 baht per child
Child = 3-11 years
Price includes: Lunch, drinking water, fresh fruits, mask and snorkel use, round trip transfers from hotels in Ao Nang, Khlong Muang, Tubkaek beach or Krabi town.
Price excludes: National park fee 400 baht per adult / 200 baht per child, payable in cash on the day.
Transfers cannot be provided from any hotel without road access such as on Railey beach, Tonsai beach or Centara Grand resort.
Note: This tour is not suitable for children below 3 years of age, pregnant women or people over the age of 70.
Cancellations: Must be made by email from the lead contact to firstname.lastname@example.org. In the event of cancellation the following charges apply:
– 7 days or more prior to the package or tour date: full refund less bank fees.
– 3-6 days prior to the package or tour date: 30% of total price
– Within 72 hours of the package or tour date, or no show: 100% of total price.
Weather Policy: This is an all weather tour and still runs if it is raining in the morning. The tour will be cancelled if the forecast is for rough sea unsafe for small boats. The decision to cancel is made on the morning of the tour by the boat captain and the harbour master, not the passengers. If a trip is cancelled because of bad weather you can reschedule to the next available day. If you cannot reschedule you will be refunded in full.
Four Islands tour by speedboat
4 Islands day trip
What to expect