Phang Nga private caves tour
Kayaking south Phang Nga bay, Koh Panak, Koh Hong & caves
Exclusive longtail boat tour with a focus on kayaking and caves in Phang Nga bay
- Flexible itinerary to avoids the crowds.
- Experienced paddle guides.
- Sea cave kayaking in the “hongs.”
- Panak Island.
- Samet Nangshe View Point.
- Longtail boat with a cover for shade from the sun.
- Pick up from any Phuket hotel.
- Option to start in Phuket and finish in Khao Lak or Krabi.
- Option to add James Bond Island.
There is no fixed itinerary because we tailor it to your needs.
However this is a sample itinerary:
0700 hrs: Collection from your Phuket hotel and transfer by air conditioned minivan to Khlong Khian pier in where your long tail boat is waiting for you. On the way you will pass the Sarasin bridge that collects Phuket with the mainland. You will meet your English speaking guide at the pier.
0830 hrs: Long tail boat out into south Phang Nga bay to Koh Panak:
- Ice Cream Cave – by walk, amazing dry cave with “ice cream-like” stalactites
- Mangrove Cave or Tham Kaew AKA “drive-in cave” (choice depends on tide level)
- Explore the “Bat Cave” by sea canoe, paddling through the long and narrow tunnel that leads to the breathtaking “hong”in the heart of Panak Island.
Visit Koh Hong Island, stunning limestone karsts and more kayaking in the caves & hongs.
Time for a refreshing swim and self-paddle on the small beach at Koh La Na Island.
1230 hrs: Back to Klong Khian pier. Enjoy a tasty set menu lunch at the local restaurant.
1330 hrs: Visit the breathtaking Samet Nangshe view point nearby.
1400 hrs: Time to head back to Phuket. You should be back at your hotel between 1530-1600 hrs.
Price: 9,900 baht for up to 2 adults. 2,900 baht for each extra adult.
Children 6- 11 years 1,900 baht per child.
For safety reasons the maximum number of participant’s is 6. The minimum age is 6 years old.
Included: Phuket or Khao Lak land transfers, insurance, soft drinks, English speaking guide. A set menu lunch at the restaurant is also included, you just have to buy your own drinks.
This tour does not visit James Bond Island. We can add an excursion to James Bond Island for an extra 1,500 baht.
National Park entrance fee (300 baht/adult, 100 baht/child)
We can operate this tour starting from Phuket or Khao Lak. So there is the option to start in one place and finish in another, making the most of one of your transit days. We can also start in Phuket and finish in Krabi (surcharge 1,600 baht).
What to expect
If you want to avoid the crowds and maintain control of your itinerary you’ll love our Phang Nga private caves tour.
We run our own tours of Phang Nga bay customized for small groups. We use experienced local guides. We charter a long tail boat exclusively for your group. It has a canopy for shade and life jackets for safety. We do everything we can on these tours to take you to places when the crowds are elsewhere.